Saturday, February 25, 2012

REDESIGN RHINESTONES "I never let a rhinestone go unturned." ~ Dolly Parton~

Rhinestone Button Earrings
These Rhinestone Earrings are actually buttons from a vintage sweater I bought in North Beach, San Francisco years ago. I never wore the sweater, but I love the buttons. When I was going though all my knick knacks the other day, I came across these forgotten little treasures. Rhinestones are big now in fashion. You could say they're a trend, but really they are classic as classic can be. The stone itself is about 12mm, set in a stainless steel back with prongs holding it. I bent one of the prongs and looped it through an ear wire. Voila'
Every time I wear these dazzling sparklers, compliments abound.  They go with everything, even my p.j.'s

No comments:

Post a Comment