Monday, February 20, 2012

CHANGE IS GOOD ""Dwell in Possibility" -- Emily Dickinson

Change is good.  So, I've change my line of jewelry. I've decided to expand my earring collection and faze out my necklaces. Hold on though, I'll still make necklaces for any one who wishes. And, I'll always turn your old, outdated or forgotten jewelry, that you may think has no life in it, into a piece, worthy of your Presence.
I'm moving to Tucson at the end of March, but I'm only a click, email or ring away from your jewelry needs. You all know me well enough, to trust that whatever it is, whether a birthday, holiday, anniversary, retirement or just plan desire, I'm your Jewelry Angel, delivering promptly and with consideration. 
I plan on returning to the Valley twice a year, during Red Bud, The Perfect Gift (Thanksgiving), and various home shows.
Until then, I'm here, at my studio in Three Rivers, preparing for The Studio Tour, March 23rd, 24th and 25th. 
I've added many new earring designs on my website. GO TO: www.tinastjohndesign.com

Handcrafted Fine-Silver Open Disc Earrings

2 comments:

  1. the new updated site looks beautiful. love the quotes but not sure about men with earrings LOL!

    ReplyDelete